The papers are:
- Insights on the microstructural characteristics of WC-Co-Ru cemented carbides, Dr Raquel de Oro Calderon, TU Wien, Austria
- Effect of process parameters and heat treatments on non-equiatomic CoCrFeNiMoxAly HEAs manufactured by PBF-LB|M via in-situ alloying, S Venkatesh Kumaran, IMDEA Materials, Spain
- The reporting of research on gas atomization, Dirk Aderhold, Atomising Systems Ltd, UK
- Flash spark plasma sintering of Nd-Fe-B magnets with tailored anisotropic magnetic properties, professor Dr Martin Bram, Forschungszentrum Jülich, Germany
- Nitrogen alloyed austenitic Ni-free stainless steel for additive manufacturing, Atte Antikainen, VTT, Finland
- Cracking susceptibility assessment of L-PBF CM247LC alloy based on composition and process parameter modifications, Dr Ane Miren Mancisidor, Lortek, Spain
The papers will receive an extended 30-minute slot for their presentation during the conference and will be published in the industry journal Powder Metallurgy.
Euro PM2023 takes place from 1-4 October 2023 in Lisbon, Portugal.