The papers are:
- Using Discrete Simulations of Compaction and Sintering to Predict Final Part Geometry, Gilmar Nogueira, Université Grenoble Alpes, France
- High Strength Ti-Zr Alloys with Balanced Ductility Fabricated by Powder Metallurgy and Additive, Professor Dr Katsuyoshi Kondoh, Osaka University, Japan
- Constitutive Modelling of Solid State Sintering of Cemented Carbides, Dipl-Ing Louise Rosenblad, KTH, Sweden
- Development of X40CrMoV5-1 H13 on Binder Jetting Technologies, Dr Ing Christophe Reynaud, CETIM, France
- Solid-State Processing of Surplus Aluminium Alloy Powders through a Combination of Field Assisted Sintering Technology and Hot Rolling, Dr Simon Graham, The University of Sheffield, United Kingdom
- Brake Discs Made of Aluminum Matrix Composites, Dr Ing Johannes Trapp, Fraunhofer IFAM, Germany
- Rheological Characterization of Water Atomized Tool Steel Powders Developed for Laser Powder Bed Fusion by Supervised and Unsupervised Machine Learning, Denis Mutel, Université Laval, Canada
- Influence of Oxygen in The Production Chain of Metallic Glasses via Laser Powder Bed Fusion, Erika Soares Barreto, Leibniz-Institute for Materials Engineering IWT, Germany
- Fabrication of Tailored Ti-based Materials by Conventional Powder Metallurgy for Bone Implant Applications, Dr Luis Olmos, University Grenoble Alpes, France.
For more information about the authors go here.