Both take place from 18–21 June 2023 in Las Vegas, USA.
PowderMet2023 paper categories are:
- Design and modeling of PM materials, components and processes
- Particulate production
- General compaction and forming processes
- Powder injection molding (metals and ceramics)
- Pre-sintering and sintering
- Secondary operations
- Refractory metals, carbides and ceramics
- Advanced particulate materials and processes
- Material properties
- Test and evaluation
- Management issues.
AMPM2023 paper categories are:
- Modeling of metal AM materials, components and processes
- Design of metal AM momponents
- Particulate production for metal AM
- Metal AM build processes
- Metal AM sintering
- Metal AM post-build operations
- Metal AM materials
- Metal AM materials properties
- Metal AM testing and evaluation
- Metal AM applications
- Metal AM management issues.
For more information, go here.