The MPIF has issued a call for papers for PowderMet2022 International Conference on Powder Metallurgy and Particulate Materials and AMPM2022 Additive Manufacturing with Powder Metallurgy conference.
The two conferences, taking place in Portland, Oregon, from 12–15 June 2022 are suitable for buyers and specifiers of metal powders, particle-size and powder-characterization equipment, powder handling and blending equipment, tooling and compacting presses, AM build machines, sintering furnaces and accessories, quality-control and automation equipment, and consulting and research services.
All technical papers will be included in the conference proceedings, and highly rated papers will also be included in the APMI’s International Journal of Powder Metallurgy select manuscripts distribution, the organization said.
The abstract submission deadline is 5 November 2021.
PowderMet paper categories are:
- design and modeling of PM materials
- components and processes
- particulate production
- general compaction and forming processes
- powder injection molding (metals and ceramics)
- pre-sintering and sintering
- secondary operations
- refractory metals, carbides and ceramics
- advanced particulate materials and processes
- material properties
- test and evaluation
- management issues
AMPM paper categories are:
- modeling of metal AM materials, components and processes
- design of metal AM components
- particulate production for metal am
- metal AM build processes
- metal AM sintering
- metal AM post-build operations
- metal AM materials
- metal AM materials properties
- metal AM testing and evaluation
- metal AM applications
- metal AM management issues.
This story uses material from the MPIF, with editorial changes made by Materials Today.