The seminar took place last year as a virtual presentation, the organization said.
- Fundamental knowledge of machining and tooling
- An end-user’s view of suppliers’ machining capabilities
- Additives and machinability
- How to improve machinability
- How to select the right cutting fluid and economics of tool choice
- How coatings can reduce tool wear
- The impact PM material morphology has on machining
- Case studies.
According to the MPIF, the online seminar contains nearly 14 hours of technical content which can be watched on demand between 26-29 September 2022.
For more information, go here.