These subjects include polymer science, manufacturing, engineering, business management, and marketing, the PCI said.
The 2022 scholarship program awarded US$45,000 in total, including corporate sponsor donations.
“The quality of qualified applicants this year was outstanding, and PCI is excited to watch the career paths of these exceptional students,” said scholarship subcommittee chair Teddy Piepkow.
The scholarship awardees are:
- Scott Andreae, University of Wisconsin
- John Frantz, Butler University and Purdue School of Engineering & Technology
- Daniel Knecht, University of Cincinnati
- Joseph Dahlgren, North Dakota State University
- Chloe Yeagley, University of Cincinnati (pictured)
- Tyler Kleinsasser, South Dakota School of Mines and Technology
- Kyle Hoff, California Polytechnic State University
- Hyunseok Kim, Purdue University
- Adam Mistretta, Clemson University