Open Ceramics is an official, peer-reviewed, open access journal of the European Ceramic Society and a companion title to its well-respected publication, Journal of the European Ceramic Society.
We are delighted to announce that Open Ceramics is now indexed in Scopus*! This further demonstrates that Open Ceramics is a reliable and high-quality source of information in your field; a title trusted and recognized by the community, where your hard work will be discovered and read by many thousands of researchers and institutions worldwide.
* A content coverage agreement needs to be in place before Scopus can start adding the content to its database. This process may take three months.
On this important occasion, we would like to highlight, among the others, the following articles for you to read:
- Virucidal effect against coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 of a silver nanocluster/silica composite sputtered coating
- Roadmap for densification in cold sintering: Chemical pathways
- A review of additive manufacturing of ceramics by powder bed selective laser processing (sintering / melting): Calcium phosphate, silicon carbide, zirconia, alumina, and their composites
- Sintering aids, their role and behaviour in the production of transparent ceramics
- Flash spark plasma sintering of pure TiB2
If you found these recently published articles of interest, we hope you’ll consider publishing your next paper with Open Ceramics.
We are pleased to inform you that for articles submitted before 16 March 2022 there is a 25% introduction discount on the Article Publishing Charge (APC).