GE has announced the appointment of seven new company officers.
- Maria Sferruzza has been promoted to vice president, global services for Turbomachinery Solutions at GE Oil & Gas. With more than twenty years of experience at GE Oil & Gas, Maria has held a variety of leadership roles in operations, sales, marketing, and services. Maria earned her master’s degree in industrial engineering from the Universita’ di Palermo, Italy.
- Adrian Button has been promoted in his current role to vice president of supply chain for industrial solutions, GE Energy Connections. Adrian joined GE in 1998 as a quality engineer and has held several operations leadership positions with GE Aviation, Unison Industries and GE Oil & Gas.
- Buckmaster de Wolf has been promoted to chief intellectual property counsel for GE and General Counsel for GE Global Research. Buck has been at GE for more than eleven years in senior legal roles at GE Corporate and GE Global Research. Prior to joining GE, Buck was a Partner at Howrey in San Francisco, CA.
- Danny Di Perna has been appointed vice president, global sourcing for GE Power. Prior to joining GE, Danny was Pratt & Whitney’s Senior Vice President of Operations, responsible for new product development, sourcing, manufacturing, supply chain, supplier quality and production engine assembly.
- Amit Phadnis has been appointed vice president, chief technology officer – Imaging, GE Healthcare. In this role, Amit will drive digitization, software and cross modality initiatives across the Imaging business. Amit joins GE from Cisco Systems where, most recently, he was the India Site Leader and Senior Vice President of Engineering for the Core Software Group.
- Pascal Schweitzer has been appointed vice president, global services at GE Transportation. Pascal joined GE in 2015 after GE’s acquisition of Alstom’s power and grid businesses, and was appointed General Manager for GE Power Services in Europe.
- Anup Sharma has been promoted to Vice president, chief information officer and chief application architect at GE Digital. With twenty years of experience at GE, Anup has held Chief Information Officer roles at GE Power and GE Oil & Gas before his current position at GE Digital.
This story uses material from GE, with editorial changes made by Materials Today. The views expressed in this article do not necessarily represent those of Elsevier.